Hi, my name is Kaylin and I have Bloggers Block.
Symptoms include, and are not limited to:
-Lack of inspiration
-Lack of creativity
-Little to no desire to write a post
Does anyone else suffer from this or is it just me?!
To cure myself of this, I have decided to look back and post the top 5 viewed posts from my blog since I have started this journey.
1. My engagement post was a HUGE hit. Who knew so many people were interested in hearing our story?! And y’all, this includes a video!
2. And along with that came the story of how we met. It’s cute, we’re cute, it’s all good. People love learning about how you meet, and that rang true because people LOVED this blog post!
3. Our engagement pictures were so fun.
4. We bought our first home together this year! (Well, last year) Yes, it’s a fixer upper. Yes, we are excited. And yes, we still LOVE it! Here was our BEFORE tour!
5. This post was probably one of my most favorite posts. I got so much interaction from it and I loved hearing everyones opinion about the subject!
These were some of my FAVORITE posts, and seeing the numbers it was some of y’alls favorite posts too. It was fun looking back and seeing old posts!
Do you ever get bloggers/writers block?!
What do you do to rid yourself of it? I’d love to know!
Please follow and like us: