How many of us have had husbands ask “What do you want for Christmas?” and you respond with “Oh, I don’t know!” then you proceed to get on Facebook and ask your friends for gift ideas to give your husband because you “aren’t sure what you want”?! OH COME ON I KNOW YOU’VE BEEN THERE! I’VE SEEN THE POSTS! I am happy to tell you though, we’ve ALL been there. So I’ve complied a list and I’ve got you covered. A Realistic Moms Christmas List. You may share this with your husband or anyone else who asks what you’d like! Enjoy and you’re welcome.
1. A Week Off From Cooking Dinner. (Add breakfast and lunch in, too, if you REALLY love your wife!)
2. A Fully Clean and Detailed Car (take all the old French fries with you, please)
3. One Month of House Cleaning Services
4. 24 Hours to do WHATEVER you want. Endless naps included.
5. A Cup of Hot Coffee….the first time it’s poured.
6. A Dr. Pepper (or Coke, Diet Coke, Dirty Coke) delivered to her house every day for one week.
7. Dishes That Magically Clean Themselves
8. Someone to Grocery Shop for Two Weeks
9. A Hot Bath Without One Knock on the Door (unless it’s a delivery of bathtub snacks)
10. Three Weeks of No After-School Pickup
If you could pick something off this list, what would it be?! And shout out to all you moms! I know how hard you work! You deserve every single one of these things plus so so so much more!