Welcome to WEEK FIVE of our amazing link-up! If you have linked up with us in the past, thank you so so much. This week I have a challenge for you: tweet or share one other post on your Facebook or Twitter page. Can you do it?! Let’s share these amazing DIY and How-To projects with as many people as possible!
Week THREE already?! So crazy how fast this seems to be going by! I have loved reading each of the submissions by all of you wonderful people. Please, please, please keep it up and as always, make sure to share the link-up with others who might want to participate! Thank you for making this link-up consistently grow each week. The more link-ups, the more eyes on your posts, so keep them coming! 😉
It’s week two of our amazing link-up party! Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! I LOVED looking at all the crafts and recipes! Y’all are really amazing people! Caitlin said last week we had over 400 views, that is awesome! Remember to SHARE SHARE SHARE so we can have as many people as possible link up with us each week!
I love links up and finding other bloggers I can relate to! Here are this weeks questions!
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Our Mexico trip was my favorite, by far. I loved sitting on the beach, staying up late listening to the ocean, and oh ya, getting engaged! It was a vacation I will never forget!
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
Well if we’re being honest, I have worked 98% of my summer. Yay for being an adult! And when i wasn’t at work this summer, I was in big t-shirts and sweatpants. Attractive, right?! However, these were a few of my “favorites” this summer.
(Maxi dress and ‘Love’ sparkle tank were both thrifted)
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
My dad came home from Afghanistan and I really wished I was there for his coming home ceremony but it just didn’t work out. Other than that, I think my summer was awesome.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer? “We can’t stop” by Miley Cyrus. #judgeme
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer? Well I don’t have a TV, so netflix is my best friend when I decide to watch anything. This summer I watched Pretty Little Liars and I was hooked.